Thursday, May 5, 2011

my beloved family....love u them..*__^

                                              this is my first sister...love u sisttt...

                                                    kak ke2.... miss u sist....^__^^

                                                        kak  ke3...syang my sistt....*___*

                                                          ni  sya..hehehe....love myself...


                                                     ni adik llaki yg slalu kna mnja oleh kak2 sya n my ma n bpa...
tu la kstmwaan klu 1 org sja llaki ni,,msti kna syang lbih..hehehe...but fair jga la....
                                         laast..ni adik pmpuan jga...hehehe..love u dik..^__^





This is my brother loved ones, this gift of God to our parents, I love all my family, although now far away, but the relationship of siblings never gave it even more closely related, although the siblings we only have one brother and I just do not have a brother and three sisters, but I was very lucky because of the love between brothers and sisters has not changed, despite all my sister is getting married but we are still evr...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment